Saturday 29 April 2017

Sorry for the short notice but...

I have to go to my aunt's house in a little while and we'll have to stay there for 2 days! Which means 2 days of boredom AND no internet. Yea, there house doesn't have internet. :( I'm sorry for the short notice but I'll have to leave again for Sunday. Fortunately, I made a post for today already and it will get published after a little while automatically. :D But I don't have any posts planned for Sunday. I personally knew I'd have to go there but I didn't plan anything in advance. :( Sorry! I'm also not having the best day since my exam's results was given today and I got second place. I almost always get 1st place in my exams, but this time, it was different so that did lower my mood for today.
D:

1 comment:

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D