Saturday 29 April 2017

Art Dump 2!

Hello jammers, and welcome to a brand new post! It's Purplestarclub and I like llamas!

Ever since March/February, I've been obsessed with digital art! As you might know, I do mostly traditional art, but now, I think I've started making a lot more digital art. So, I decided to show you all my recent art and see what you guys think of it. I definitely think I have learnt a lot! The biggest improvement that I see in my art is that I've sort of jumped out of my comfort zone in the past few months and started giving shading!
Anyways, let's not blabber too much and get right into the drawings!
First off, I have this drawing! This is my wolf, in a human/chibi form. I decided to put a snowy background behind her since my wolf's clothes represent winter a lot. I worked super hard on the hair. The one thing I don't like about this drawing is the mixture of no lines and lineart. If you don't understand what I'm saying, I'll explain. You can see that the skirt has no black outline, neither does the hair, but the sweater does. This doesn't look the best together. But I did work super hard on this drawing, so I won't criticize it too much! ;P

I know this probably looks weird to you, but the character you see in this drawing is actually a plushie that I have. I love it SO much that I've drawn her a lot of times. She's really cute IRL! I decided to draw her in a watery background for some reason. XD I'm not proud of this one, but it was just a quick drawing I wanted to do since I was bored.

This one's older, but it's still okay. The anatomy is really bad though! I made this for my Youtube friend, PawPrint AJ. I drew the music notes since she makes a lot AJMV's on her channel.
Don't mind the little errors here and there! XD I wasn't able to give this to her earlier but now that I actually have enough time to give it to her, she has changed her main look! :cries:

This was my part of the art trade with an AJ Instagrammer. I worked all night to complete it, and I really think that the subtle shading gave the drawing some life. I wanted to work harder on the flowers but then I realized that flowers are the trickiest little things that I could never draw, so I just sorta gave up. 

I think I drew this in March. I love the background, minus the huge stars in the front. XD I just added random light and dark spots on the drawing, but I do like it a little. The tails is too puffy, but I don't care about that. XD Also, this is my arctic wolf! :3
I didn't work as hard on this one. I just sort of had a ''I want to draw something, anything!'' feeling. So I decided to draw my first main look, Blossom ShyBunny. 
---------------------------------------------
What do you guys think of these drawings? Do you think I've improved? What should I do to escape beginner level as an artist (lol help)? I really want to know what others think of these drawings. I've recieved a few good comments over on Instagram, but I also wonder what others think!
Cya in my next post.
Byeeeee!
¬Purplestarclub


11 comments:

  1. Wow. :O

    I am in SHOCK! THIS ART IS SO INCREDIBLE, I AM NOT KIDDING! :OOOOOO

    I gotta talk about all the art now. XD Bear with meh.

    1. OH MY GOODNESS, I LOAF THAT SO MUCH! I love the hair and the sweater and the face and the head and the skirt and the background and EVERYTHING! You made her hair so SOFT looking and aljdsgklhdlfh. I can't speak. XD It is really really AMAZING! ^-^

    2. O...O

    THAT LOOKS SO ADORABLE AND CUTE AND SO PLUSHIE LIKE! :o You did a marvellous job! ;)

    3. Oh my, that is like, amazingly done! :o The only thing I see that needs to be fixed is just the longer wolf neck. But really, I kinda like the longer neck. It's just a different style! :D

    4. *stares*

    That is.... BEAUTIFUL! :O I have no words to describe the beauty that you drew. <3

    5. *mind is blown* I LOVE THE WOLF AND THE BACKGROUND AND WHO ARE YOU KIDDING, THE STARS LOOK GREAT! :OO *breaths deeply* It just pure amazingness. XD

    6. *faints from cuteness* THAT IS LIKE, A LITTLE PLUSHIE OF A BUNNY!!!! :O It legit looks adorable and amazing.

    ALL IN ALL.....

    I HAVE NO ART TIPS FOR YOU HAVE GONE UP AND BEYOND ALL I COULD EVER TEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

    I'm serious. I can't draw that good online or on paper. I have nothing to teach except... Don't push yourself down. Try to love your art. Don't let people think your art is bad because it is NOT. Shoot for the stars. :') The PurpleSTARclub's. XD (bad pun, ignore it. XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O,O That is one long comment... XD

      Delete
    2. Oh my goodness, thank you SOO much, Lost! It made me so happy to hear that you like the art! And yes, I am trying to stop criticizing my art and look into the things I like about it more. :)
      Shoot for the stars, huh...? Can I just shoot the stars? :takes out water gun and shoots stars: :O

      Delete
  2. THAT IS AMAZING ART AND I HAVE NO TIPS BECAUSE I CANNOT DRAW.

    THE 1ST AND 2ND ARE MY FAVORITE
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHH TO AMAZIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, of course you can draw! You just have to keep trying and trying and eventually, you'll become good at it!
      And thank you soo much for the compliments. :D

      Delete
  3. Those are some great pics purple! If your u wanna step away from the beginning stage yiu can probably try advancing your skillz if that makes any sense?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your digital art is pretty good and cute. You're definitely improving. Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that you think I'm improving. :D Thanks! (Sorry for the late reply, I didn't see this comment for some reason.)

      Delete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D