Monday 3 April 2017

Oh, Hi there!

Hi guys! If you don't know why I have been gone for a while now, it's because my tests are going on and eventually, my exams will start on the 10th too. These tests I'm talking about are huge tests that the school takes from us before exams, and they are usually taken to prepare students for the upcoming exams. Honestly, they help me a lot! Whenever they don't take these tests, I have to cram everything up the night before an exam so that's a pain.

Now that I've cleared why I have been gone (and WILL be) gone, I can finally tell you why I'm writing this post! The reason is; I just wanted to talk to you guys a bit before all my electronics get banned for the exams.
If you're wondering, "oh Purple, if you're so busy, how come you are writing this post?!??!". The answer to that is, well, I still have my iPad with me. Tomorrow's a computer test, and I bet we all think/know that it is a fairly easy subject. So, I'm a bit free today! 

The first thing I wanted to talk to you guys about is... The Q/A post I'm going to be writing once my exams are over! I'm too lazy to type it all up again, but here is what is written in my blog sidebar!
Hey guys! After my exams are over on 23-26th April, I'd like to make a special post in which I answer all your questions about me. The thing is, I don't have any questions to answer! It'd be awesome if you'd take a moment and just comment a question. I'll definitely read it after my exams. Feel free to comment more than just one question since I have a feeling not a lot of people will comment. 
-Thanks!
Only one jammer has submitted their questions so far, which I really appreciate (and they are all really great questions!). But it wouldn't be fun if I answer just one person's questions about me in a post. So, please, if you can, submit a question! It would help me out a lot with my post. :D

Anyways, I have a question for YOU guys too... Do you all think it's weird that I have exams three times an year? Have you ever just thought that I might be lying/making up excuses to avoid posting?
If so, I really don't want you to think that. In my country, we have three different semesters for a school year and each of them ends with an exam session. With the final one (the one going on right now for me), being the most important one and it also determines whether a kid moves on the the other grade or not. I'm most worried about this one. I barely went to school this semester due to lots of construction going on in my area, so it is really tough for me to catch up on all the studies.

Also, if you see me on AJ, I'm probably on my IPad so I can't really talk to you on there! I hope you understand.

I can't wait to see you all once my exams are over. I have some big plans for this blog too! Feel free to comment below if you want to tell/talk to me about anything. Since I'll be gone for almost a month starting from Wednesday/Thursday!
Goodbye!

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited for the blog plans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait till your done with exams! :D I will ask ya questions really soon (Like sometime today)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. What is your favorite color?
    2. What is your least favorite school subject?
    3. What is your favorite animal IRL?
    4. What is your favorite animal in AJ?
    5. What is your favorite pet in AJ?
    6. What is your least favorite pet in AJ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your exams! I only take one big test a year, at the end of the school year. I always get so stressed when it comes up and study like crazy, but I always score pretty good so I don't know why I always worry about it so much, haha.

    I totally feel you on the Q&A; I do Q&A's in my speedart videos, and usually all the questions come from my buddy Sarahkey8 (who has also supplied you with some Q&A's, too XD) (BTW, thanks Sarah x) ) I know I already gave you a bunch of questions, but if you need any more just ask ;)

    -crazcatlover

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D