Tuesday 25 April 2017

Q&A! (Part 1)

Hi everyone! I'm sorry for disappearing as soon as I came, my internet shut down. Trust me, those two days without internet were horrific. I was dying from boredom. My computer's keyboard and wifi
hasn't been fixed yet, and my AJ membership is expiring in a day. My life is a mess right now, but I don't want to disappoint you guys so I'm here on my IPad, posting!

If you didn't know, I wanted to make a Q&A post for the longest time. I asked you guys to comment some questions for me to answer, but unfortunately, only two people asked me questions. So, thank you to the rest. :) (sarcasm)
I'm glad that Crazcatlover and Sarahkey8 submitted a lot of questions so that I could actually make a whole post out of them! Tysm!
Let's get right into the questions!
First, from Crazcatlover AJ!
1. How long have you been drawing?
Well, I've been drawing ever since I learned how to hold a pencil, but that wouldn't be a very good answer, so I'm going to tell you all about the time I started drawing more passionately like, "I'm gonna become an artist!" XD I was probably 8 when I was going through a phase in which I would plan out my own cartoons that I pretended were real. For this, I would draw out each and every character of the show on a notebook. I really want to find that notebook now but too bad, it's impossible. Ever since that, I had been obsessed with drawing. :D Although, I criticise my art a lot, it's for the good. I still have a loooong way to go with my art and I realized this completely when I created a chat on AJ Amino, asking others to tell me what they think of my art. All the answers were criticizing my art. Some even told me to change my commission prices because they thought my art wasn't worth it. Seeing those answers made me feel broke inside but I know it's the truth. I have been drawing for quite a long time but I just don't ever step out of my comfort zone, drawing the same looking wolves, skinny, long-legged girls every time. This turned into a rant more than an answer, but I just wanted to get it out of my head.

2. What's your favourite Animal Jam memory?
Hmm, every time I do something fun with my buddies turns into my favourite. And although, I can't tell which one was the BEST, I do know that my best memory might've came from December 2014. I've mentioned this so many times, but it was the time I discovered half of my good buddies! Some of them have quit by now, but I still remember all of them. We used to have so much fun together, playing games, talking and doing all sorts of random stuff. I just can't remember what was the best time I've ever had in AJ though. D:
That answer was so bad... XD

3. Have you ever quit (or taken a long break) Animal Jam?
I take long breaks from  Animal Jam a lot due to my exams. I have temporarily ''quit'' Animal Jam 1 or 2 times as well. The first time, I thought the game gave my laptop a virus so I dramatically told my Blogger friends that I quit. That was so cringey. UGH! lol

4. Who is the first person you ever buddied (or remember buddying)?
I can't say who did, because I don't remember at all. When I first joined AJ, I would ALWAYS forget my password and would end up making a new account everyday to play so I may never know whom I buddied first. It might be someone who helped me since I do remember that there was this one jammer that taught me how to chat in AJ, so that person might be the first person I buddied! :3
5. If you were to create an AJ TV Show, what would the plot be?
Hmm, let me think... Yup! The show would be about valuing friends over rares. The alphas would teach the Jammers of Jamaa the magic of friendship importance of friendship. Then they would battle zombies and dragons, because why not? I can't come up with something original at the moment, but I do think AJ will be coming out with a TV Show as I heard the news somewhere! :D
---------------------------------------------
Thanks for the questions, Crazcatlover! They were all awesome questions and I definitely enjoyed answering them.
I will do part 2, where I'll answer Sarahkey8's questions too, so you still have time to submit your questions! :D
------------------------
If you find any typos in this post, I'm sorry, but I just got a new keyboard. It's sort of different than my old one so it's hard getting used to it. D:
Also, if you're curious about the words/sentences which have those strikes on them, I actually started  writing this post yesterday on my Ipad and now I'm finishing it on my computer. Yesterday was just a very bad day for me, so that's why I sound kinda dramatic/grumpy in the beginning of the post.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome answers Purple :)
    Wait AJHQ is planning on making a tv show?
    I have a feeling it shall be cringey XDD
    Hopefully they don't start making movie parties,
    dat would be bad
    It would go down like Club Penguin
    AND IF AJ SHUTS DOWN I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'LL DO
    LIKE SRSLYYYY

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW NO I FORGOT TO SEND IN A QUESTION!! Whoops I'm sorry purple(

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D