Wednesday 10 September 2014

birthday....

Hello everyone,,,, its my birthday i have to always '' remind'' people that it is... i guess this day was awful! okay so the story goes... i went to school today and everybody in my class was quite, i expected they would say '' HAPPY BIRTHDAY'' out loud to me.. they even asked me if it was my birthday or not? i said yes and they still kept quite and went away, they were supposed to greet me... only some of my close friends said happy bday to me.... when it was break time i stood up to distrubute the goodie bags and everyone was like'' HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!'' in greed for the goodie bags... i guess my religion says the truth that birthdays are not good to celebrate... after this i felt soooo unspecial... i just wanna run around and scream( not to the PEOPLE ONLINE) '' I HATE EVERYONE WHO DIDN'T WISHED ME HAPPY BDAY!!''
BYE BYE! IM GOING AWAY FROM THIS WORLD IN ANGER!!!(JUST KIDDING)

2 comments:

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D