Monday 15 September 2014

rare seaweed boa and some new stuff

Guten tag everyone! its rare item monday! Cool right? Today's rare is in Bahari Bargains, today's rare is the Rare Seaweed Boa! Did I spelled it right? Ya i did.....
Cool... What else can I say.... Hehe..... umm.. Its only for 900 gems... what a low price..( WORSE) brb..... Ahh.. back... ok so I DONT LIKE THIS RARE, IT DOESN'T LOOKS LIKE A RARE!!! sorry all the fans of this item....
sorry for the buddy list... and dont you think its awesome!, ajhq has slang here now! Kool finnally a good news!!!        and DID YOU KNOW ITS THE BEST DAY FOR ME TODAY!! i am the spoken english encharge in my class!!!!! you know a spoken english encharde makes sure she speaks english, stop others from cursing and swearing( many students do it in my class), making sure others use proper english, because english is not the main language of our country. but i think i am so good at it, so i can teach my class fellows this.. now bloggers you have a little job, you have to correct me whenever i use unproper english. not with the grammer... thx! and i am thinking to delete my life blog.. you know i really need to work on this blog a little when this blog might reach 2,000 views, i will create another blog... bye bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D