Friday 19 September 2014

story or something..

NOTE! I AM NOT GONNA USE PROPER PUNCTUATION IN THIS STORY~~~~
   real story not made up!!                         
                           i touched the internet...
i was just seven when i touched the computer. one friday my mom asked me to turn on the computer, she wanted to call my dad on skype. i turned the switch on and the loading screen  took my attention. i quickly sat on the chair, and my mom came there. she noticed that i was interested in the internet. i didn't knew what an awesome surprise she was gonna give me the next day. One day later i was a little sad, as i was too young, only 7, i just cried... something happened in school... my mom picked me up and put me on the computer chair. i was confused what she was gonna do. she giggled and switched on the computer, and clicked ''youtube'' i was going like y. o . u. t. u.b.e, the red button surprised me, i was scared of red when i was younger... my mom turned on a very awesome video( awesome for little silly kids). it was a birthday video of a kid..  i did my cute little dance when it was the music scene and ate imaginary cakes when it was the cutting scene... and from that day  i was glued to that video like hot glue than i started to watch poem, cake decorating, music videos too on you tube... and even my fave cartoons. one day i was watching my favourite cartoons, polly pocket as a 8 year old:-) then an error showed up that said '' YOU TUBE HAS BEEN REMO' and i never got to see you tube again... i cried the whole night..  you tube was the FIRST thing i knew about the computer:-( then i came across dailymotion.. and my life changed again! epic videos of animal jam, surprise eggs, toy reviews, music videos and every awesome video was there... i knew my destiny was being a famous internet surfer:-p i sticked to animal jam and blogging too. my blog was actually called'' the pink fox'' on wordpress, i deleted it after being a clever nine year old because i didn't had time to post there... and the first blog i viewed was animal jam spirit.. i started to hate it after seeing that snowyclaw never ever answers our comments.. if she doesn't have time for our comments, how come she has time for posting?? i still don't think shes mean but i am not interested in the animal jam spirit anymore... i liked a blog and blogger which ANSWERS our comments like nafaria9, jammer594126... i also liked fuzzy shyivy's blog but i was so angry that she doesn't lets people give links to there blog in her blog.. its one of the silliest rule in her blog.. but he blog is AWESOME! good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D