Sunday 14 September 2014

sphinx mystery solved!

Hello everyone, how are you all today! I felt like not posting about animal jam too much, sorry! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow, UGH i got this song stuck in my head, its awesome!! ok today's new item is the egyption sphinx, awesome!
its for 600 gems and is members only, THIS IS THE REASON WHY I DONT LIKE IT SO MUCH!! Its more like a lion to me.... then a sphinx... you know the sphinx is scarier! AND jammers i figured out the magnifying glass mystery!! you just have to buy that egyption map set thingy, put it on your den, click on the magnifying glass in it and VOILA! 
peeps i am gonna make a life blog about me!! cool right? it will be like my journal! i wonder... yeah! it will be my real life transformed in a bunnies life yay!!! ok bye bye jamming jammers see yA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D