Monday 1 September 2014

rare paradise coach and liza's pony

Howdy everyone! How are you all? I am probably not good... You know school is starting soon and I am not even ready. I got to finish my holiday homework, buy school supplies, finish my absent work and most important, find my books! But lets leave that topic.... And today's Rare Item Monday is here! And its in jam mart furniture!!! Its a rare furniture, Its the Rare Paradise Couch!
So cool, right? Its for 900 gems and sadly, its members only... I hope animal jam also adds any non member rare...  Never mind... Today I made a pony from the Pony Creator... Guess who it is!? Ya, its Liza as a My Little Pony!
Pretty right? And do you know that i created a cool graphic? Its of Briar Beauty. She is my fave character in Ever After High. As many graphics are small, my graphic is gonna be big sorry.... Here it is.
He, he! Ok jammers bye bye! Have fun jamming!

2 comments:

  1. Nice graphics! Ajhq's is being so unfair to nm's! :( >:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and yes! ajhq is tottaly being unfair i hope we get a nm rare
      rare

      Delete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D