Monday 22 September 2014

rare beards and thingies

Halo! What's up jammers! Today is Rare Item Monday, and I' m probably late posting:-P But, its ok you guys can still buy that rare! And there is an awesome rare! The Rare Beard! Omg, isn't that exciting?! But, the rare beards are loosing there fame because they are released again... Finnaly no one will scam, hack because of them!!! Its for a very little price and is members only x_x
You know what? I love this because its PURPLE!! Yay! Oh, I almost forgot something. I have created a boring clothing design... I would have let Fairy CuteFox create it...
I named him Mr. Serious! Lol! Uh oh, I don't want to speak Lol because there's a story behind it... I wont be telling. Oh and did you know I just created a greely pony.
Made with General Zoi's  Full Pony Creator...
We just had alot of fun yesturday!
And, and! We just got an awesome new item in the Treetop Gardens! The Banyan Tree! It reminds me of a sad poem about a banyan tree..  . sobs. Oh no it was released some days ago sorry! My teacher is here gtg bye bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D