Thursday 18 September 2014

pandas comin back and the scariest adventure!

Happy autumn everyone!:-) So, what are your plans for this autumn? Today there are some new updates! I like these updates.
Aww! Aren't these pet monkeys adorable? I am so sad that I don't have enough diamonds... These pet monkeys look awesome on the Jamaa Journal's front page.
And I almost forgot! There is a new, cool game in Kimbara Outback. I don't know if this game is in Sol Arcade or not...
Spot On sure looks like a great game! I haven't tried it yet.
And jamaa's returning animal is the pandas! They will be returning soon! And the video..., ITS AWESOME(and funny)! Be sure to watch it!
and another good news is that animal jam headquarters have adopted an otter:-D 
And lookie here!!! Autumn is here!! That means The Night Of The Phantoms!!! Just so, so excited, I cant keep it in!
and there is a very scary news... THE TBA ADVENTURE!! It looks like an adventure  made by A HACKER!
ta ta!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D