Tuesday 16 September 2014

An Interview with one of my buddy

buddy: hello rosy, how are you?
Me: hello i am good.
buddy; are you ready for your interview?
me: yup i am!
bud: so.. why does animal jam often lags?
me: i guess it is because internet connection, it can also be that MANY people are in that server.... you just need to refresh your computer and it will be anti lagging!
bud: do you like phantoms?
me: um... i don't but i like something about them, they bring a little bit of ADVENTURE in the game! you know adventure is awesome! i sometimes also like there items only den furniture..
bud: plz explain your opinion about the ''gift me its my bday"
me: its totally a SCAM!! never ever fall for it... you might be thinking'' what if its not'' REMEMBER when it was your real birthday, you DIDN'T asked for gifts, you just told everybody that it is ur bday!
bud: do you like the new egyption den and clothing items?
ME: i love them! but the reason i can't buy them is that they are very expensive... once upon a time i had like... A TEN THOUSAND GEMS!! BUT now i have like.. 3 THOUSAND GEMS:-(



to be contunied....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D