Tuesday 20 January 2015

AJ Sewer Cover

Hey jammers! How are you all? ^-^ I was supposed to make Saturdays the big post days but I collected SO much stuff on Monday to show you that I decided to do that in this post (couldn't wait for Saturday to come :p) Today's new item is the AJ Sewer Cover!!
Weird, XD! I have seen TONS of these things :3 The good thing is that it's Non member! Yay! 
The friendship festival in AJ is super near, I mean Valentines is super near ^-^ Here are some of my outfits for the friendship festivel!

^-^
Here's a simple (yet expensive XD) trick to make Mickey Mouse in AJ!

^-^ I'm proud of myself XD Jk
XD But she said that she is a member forever XD  O3O I'm weird OWO
Here's a BETA account.
Did you noticed that? She has a princess necklace! ;3
Idk why but I keep on spinning this little spinning thingy for hours (Mkay, minutes) 
XD O3O It's SO weird!!
Bye guys!
--A TMNT-obsessed purplestarclub XD  Peace, <3, TMNT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D