Saturday 24 January 2015

Friendship festival items #2

Hi jammers!! Happy Saturday :D Today we have more friendship festival items! First we have the Heart Cape which is sold in the O,O I forgot. 
Oh ok, it's sold in Jam Mart furniture. (sorry for the bad quality of the picture above, that snowman though :3) 
O,O I forget to take a screenshot of the den items. O3O 
There you go! I have nothing to say about this item XD 
O,O Gosh, suu fancay X3
Another weird topic: My membership is not expiring! It was supposed to expire months ago! I only bought a 6 month membership on February 2014. I swear I didn't buy more. And my dad isn't good enough to give me a surprise membership XDD Idk why I'm talking about this... O3O
And.......... Bye bye :3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D