Sunday 4 January 2015

Snow Shoes

Hi jammers! How is your New Year going so far? Mine is going great! I am super excited to see what lies ahead, which new buddies I will make. Yesterday I was at Penguin's den with Panda and we came across TONS of scary, spooky jammers. They turned out to be Hiya ( Penguin's cousin) .Facepalm. Lol! Our new item is located in Hot Cocoa Hut ^.^
                                               
Nice. The price is ALL right :) The only thing I don't like about this is that it's member only :( 
Moving on, wanna know my schedule of being on the internet? Here it is!
3:00 PM till 4:00 PM: Playing AJ and gathering information for my posts, doing adventures to earn gems (on AJ), being bored X3
6:00 PM till 10:30 PM(that's a lot, I take an one hour or one and half hour break though): Playing with my ''BLOGGER'' friends on AJ,
Hehe... :P 
Here's a gif
Just to let you guys know.. I'm AWFUL at drawing on le internet, LOL
Ok guys, that's it for THIS post, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D