Sunday 11 January 2015

Pink flamingo!

Hi guys! What's up? Today's new item is le Pink Flamingo!
Aka Pinky the Flamingo! :3 It looks rubbery though.... XD
Here is an awesome music video. 
:3
Here's my stupid music video, it has no lyrics, no effects E.T.C in it :3
o3o XD Just check out my cool moves XDD o3o
Then finally, I will tell you why in the world my email is so weird... o3o
W. a . h. a. b were just a couple of random alphabets I picked. Then there's Khawar, it means moon or sun ( I can't remember ) in a language I don't have any idea about XDD 
Bye bye for now!!! See you (if I stay alive)! XD JK

1 comment:

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D