Saturday 10 January 2015

Firefly Necklace

Hi jammers! Idk why I'm so happy today!!! Well, sorry for not posting yesterday, I was too lazy XD Here is yesterday's new item.
Here is today's new item!
NOM NOM NOM NOM XD I'm eating lunch right now. Yummy, yummy in my tummy! Ok.. Now I can stop being weird.. XD 
Want a tour of the Bouncy party?! I know you do ( I actually know you don't..) O3O
Here is a place where you can sit. Or just hop on and get scold by your moms.. 
Some lucky jammers are in this picture.. :3
Here are the items in it.
:3
Here's a place where you can hop and look ridiculous. XDD At least I look ridiculous there.. 
Another place to hop. The other Arctic Wolf is modeling our brand new item for us :3
Another place to hop! 
I almost forgot the slides..
GUESS WHAT?! You can also climb to VICTORY in this place!!! Oh.. You can only reach an elephant... :p
SongS stuck in my head: Hey soul sister by a Choo Choo Train, Die Young by a person I can't remember, oh wait, Kesha, Firework by Katy Perry, Wrecking Ball by Mrs. Miley Cirus XD (I like calling her Miley Circus..), Heart Attack by Demi Lovato
I think I'm about to have a heart attack because I'm being so stupid, silly and weird.. 
Bye guys! Keep on rocking! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D