Tuesday 13 January 2015

Pool Table

Hey jammers! I'm going to school tomorrow, NUUUU! XD Jk I am not that kind of student. I'm so intelligent :3 Anyways, today's new item is the Pool Table!
Then why can't we swim in this? :3 Jk! A little pricey though isn't it..? Though, it would cost more than that in real life :p It's animated too which is good. It's member only which is BAD... 
I've been getting some really good stuff in Animal Jam these days :3 Like, I got three diamonds from the Daily Spin, a blue worn, some small rares, the day before yesterday. Then, yesterday, I got the item that I always wanted to had, Sunglasses!!!! Ooh, almost forgot that I also got a freedom hat, I like freedom hats and I also got a yellow worn from an adventure. Today, I got a heart locket and another freedom hat! :) Oh, sorry if I sound like bragging.. :3 
As school is coming in our ways, I wont be able to post alot. Sorry!  Sorry that this post doesn't has a lot of pictures in it :3 :3 :3
Bye, keep on jamming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D