Friday 23 January 2015

Friendship items!

Hi jammers! I died for two days so umm... O3O I missed tons of new stuff :( Anyways, THE FRENCH FRIES FESTIVEL .cough cough . Sorry I mean THE FRIENDSHIP FESTIVAL HAS COME TO JAMAA (technically) XD Here are all the den items that I didn't show you.
Idk which one to buy... :p
Anyways, I'm deciding to change my blog's template. Every time I view this blog, I get a headache :-/ XD 
And, 
LOOK AT THIS! ITS SO CUTE! The Friench fries festivel is my 2nd fave time of the year. Ooopsies, said french fries again, and also spelled it wrong XDD 
--Purplestarclub, still obsessed with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles O,O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D