Wednesday 14 January 2015

Sun Lamp

Hi guys! I took another day off from school so.. Umm :P Today's new item is le Sun Lamp!
                                       I'm not a big fans of suns but if you want to buy it, you can
buy it for 400 gems, if you're a member :(
   I also saw TONS of bad jammers at Wootmoo's den..
.sigh. They said '' REMOVE ALL BUDDIES '' ''AJ IS ABOUT RARES '' and everything bad as you could see... :( :( :(   
O, O Our BELOVED Jamaaliday items are leaving TODAY! If you can believe it :( I'm using SO many :(s today XD)
(I'm rich XD)
Bye bye guys! See ya!

1 comment:

  1. UGH, GREEDY STUPID CONCEITED CHEELDRIIEN.

    Duke: *makes claws light on fire* Time to show these.....

    Twinkle: O.O

    Duke: A lesson! >8U

    Twinkle: ...........

    (My characters. ^^ XD)

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D