Saturday 31 January 2015

Heart Boots

Hi jammers! Purple here with... The huge Saturday post! :D Today's new item is the Heart Boots!

So cute ;3 My brother keeps on watching CookieSwirlC's vids O3O (it's a weird channel with an extremely happy lady who seems to go " OMG OMG OMG'' on every thing she gets in mail O3O)
Anyways, there's a HEADDRESS in Jam mart Furniture! 
O,O I'm so weird.
What's up in Jamaa: 
O,O Creepy
O,O Ok? 
Meow MEOW MEW MEW MEOW ROAR (evil kitties >:3)
Happy, sad, happy, sad, happy, sad, happy, sad! O3O 
What a username :claps slowly: 
Enough of my weirdness.. Anways...... 
Be sure to pick them up (or at least one of them up) 
My Chocolate collection (so far): 
Yay! ^-^
Wowsies. This is becoming a large post.. 
Advertisement time!
Unknown jammer: OMG, ever wanted to make your comments FANCAY!?
Unknown jammer: Iggy is here to help! 
I.g.g.y (o3o): Just copy and paste the following:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬
THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬ 

Aww yea! o3o I'm weirder than I thought I was >:3 
Remember my weird fox graphic (I made it even more beautfiul!) 
Mehehe (I'm thinking to use it as my signature O,O) Srsly..?!
The jammer of the month is....................................... (I forgot >-<) You can check it out from the JOT page, my memory is getting ridiculous!
Anyways. Bye :3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D