Tuesday 24 February 2015

Clover Fountain

Howdy! I actually didn't planned to post today because I had 5 tests coming up.. >:( But.. Then. My teachers canceled two of 'em. >:DDD Now I only have three tests left. (I mean two, I don't have my Maths book right now, yay)   Now I can stop talking about my sad, sad life >:3  Today's new item is... Le cute clover fountain!
The price is worth it. I really hope it was Non member. The colors would have been a LITTLE bit brighter. But, I LOVE this item! :P (I'm really picky though) 
Btw. Me got a diamond in that weekly member gift thingy! :3
YAY! Diamond!! >:3 
Blupedalfeet time!! She/he is really humorous..! (it's an AJ channel su don't worry :P)
XD 
Mkay, gonna end this post. Buh bye..  
Nuuu don't go Purple :'3 
Jk. Huehuehue




No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D