Tuesday 3 February 2015

Heart Couch

Hi jammers! I'm at 4,00 views! Thank you EVERYONE who views my blog! :D I really didn't expected this from THIS unknown blog O3O Jk
                                     Anyways, today's new item is the...
Heart Couch! :3 It's a glitch! It moved to the other box :33 
Dude, Taylor Swift.. STOP DOING DIS TO MEH!! <3 <3 <3 <3 O,O XD I keep on listening her old songs. Which are a bit TOO much perfect for Valentine o,O Not a HUGE fan of her new album ''1989'' :33
Spongebob out of water is coming out o,o
My brother is annoying O3O 
Why do I always go off topic?! XD 
Anyways,
DIAMONDS, DIAMONDS AHH! OOH EEH
YAS!!!!!!!! O3O I'm getting the new owls OMG AHH THEIR CUTENESS! 
XD I'm sooo weird... >,<
Soooo... Bye :3 XD



1 comment:

  1. Haha SAME. I love T Swivvle (uh I mean Taylor Swift... obviously)'s older music more than this 1989 album. Eh, I just do.

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D