Saturday 14 February 2015

Cupid's Bows and Arrows

Hi! It's Valentine's day =3 I already ate tons of chocolate >:3 Today's item is located in Expensive Wonders X3
:'3 So lovely, I really hope it was NM, though... C: 
Btw, I was in a jammer's den and dun dun dun
:O (omg that face looks like the one in that creepy video :3) 
N' then... Just in case you want to make a little graphic (or a big graphic >:3) 
>;3 
Here are some fail graphics by moi:
GRRRRR WHY PAINT WHY?! It messed everything up >:3 
 Anyways.. I had to make Valentine thing for my father (he's in UK and all..)
It's so ridiculous. c: 
Oh and also, with the new owl update, there was also a glitch! :P
Idk why I'm laughing weirdly o,O 
When you're playing AJ at 2:00 AM
:'3 
And a completely insane jammer:
Ha! 
Bye. :3








2 comments:

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D