Wednesday 11 February 2015

Cupid Wings and Heart Tree + something weird ;3

Hiiii... Welcome to an epic (like always :3) post. Feeling sick :( I came back from school super early cause I got sick in class :3  Anyways, today's new items are..
For some reason, it looks pixel-y (shut up purple, dis is a pixel >:p)
Random graphic time.
Eh, I know tons of jammers already made a graphic of this. I tried to make it transparent but stupid Paint won't let me make stuff transparent >:(
Imma talk about a random topic. I might sound a little immature but THAT was creepy! :3 
Ok so, I was watching a random vid in Youtube and I accidently (dk how to spell :P) clicked a weird video that had the title ''Dark Disney Secrets'' :o Ikr, creepy. Ok, so you might know about the right side of youtube that has the other related videos. I saw the most HORRIBLE video EVER right there, hopefully, I was not stupid enough to watch it! Now, every single video I watch, I see that weird video on the side. It has a VERY creepy picture in it. What it is called: The most creepy (horrible, or something like that xd) real stories ever told. Ok, I'm sure they're not real (or are they? O,o) 
:O You all don't care?! :OOOO
So bad, so sad >:3
Bye bye :3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D