Saturday 28 February 2015

Clover Earmuffs

Hi jammers! Happy Saturday! Yay, no school today. >:P    You know what? We're kinda close at 5,000 views! (I had to make sure it wasn't 5,00 XD) I can't really make this a long post.. >:( Oh, I'm posting pretty late than I usually do! :P Today's new item is.... :peeks: OWO
:O The price, thanks so much!! >:3 Still members only. :-/ 
Here are two really quick graphics.

(I tried to recolor this one and.. XD) 
Now for a little something..
Liza: GO SPEND ALL YOUR MONEY TO GET A MEMBERSHIP!!! 
Peck: Liza, please give it to me :puppy eyes: 
Cosmo: NU LIZA WILL GIVE IT TO MEH!!
Graham: What is this, a new invention or something? o,o
Sir Gilbert: Lets see who can put there head the highest, Greedy!
Greely: Ok, Sir Gilbutt. 
After two seconds.
Greely: I WIN!!!!!
That was random O5O
Ok, now. Bye!


6 comments:

  1. XD Them Alphas fighting over a single diamond. While they have have endless loads of them in their basements. I mean, uh.... Hi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did you make it only where people with Google accounts to comment? I want to comment but now I cant :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh really sorry for that, didn't mean to do it. I think I fixed it yesterday... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No it's still not working :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( I'll try my best to do something for that..

      Delete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D