Sunday 1 March 2015

Daffodils

 Hi jammers! School is so mean. >:(
Crowd: TRUE!!!!!
My country FINALLY won the Baseball game today! >:D
OWO                     Anyways, today's new items are DAFFODIL thingies!
The cheaper one is all bent and all lonely. o,o I'm just too picky. >;3 
Something I love, love, love to do: search up random jammers huehuehue. 
Nonmember fox, you know... 
He is all like  ''O,O''         oDo 
Just a Libertyy imposter (never knew how to spell it X3) It's actually Iibertyy in this username >:I 
Mean old scammer :@ 
Now enjoy some cute little animals. 
My new profile pic. So cute. :3 What do you guys think? >:3 
Aww... 
Aww meh god! 
AWWWWW!!!
Su adorable!!! 
Now. Bye :3   Tomorrow is monday >:'( 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D