Sunday 15 March 2015

Clover skirt

Hello jammersssssss! :3 This is gonna be kind of a short post.. :C  I have been spending so much time on youtube these days :P Anyways, today's new item is the Clover Skirt in Bahari Bargains!
                                                           Whatsoever. owo
Here are some of my favourite animals.








         (it's a cute little arctic wolf pup aww)



Wowsies that's just ''SOME'' of the animals I like o,o
                                   ONLY. SOME. O,O  Eh, I love every animal anyways XD OMG I just realized that I didn't put tigers and lions, omg, they are important in life!!! >:3
                                                 Except for creepy snakes, they are such swag though 8D
                                                  And bats
                                              and crocodiles
                                          and lizards
                                             and..
                                   I can stop now X3
 
Bye!




1 comment:

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D