Saturday 21 March 2015

Sun Visor

Hello there! Sorry for not posting yesterday, I didn't wanted to. :3
Anyways.. Today's new item is the Sun Visor! I managed to make a gif! :)
Yea, it's a pretty bad quality gif.. :P 
Aaaand, I finally am starting to make graphics that are ''not so messed up'' and transparent. 
They aren't good though :3 

All require NO credit at all because sometimes it's really hard to give credit on things such as Youtube Thumbnails, blog headers etc. 
So, I met WrecklessSoul this morning in AJ
They say she's a famous jammer.. 
Have YOU guys ever met a famous jammer? I'm too curios. 8-D 
Soul is the ONLY one I met. 
I have been there when some famous jammers were on but never really met them... 
Like, Julian2, Lilacpetal, Snowyclaw, QTangel (not really famous but a really awesome youtuber ;3)
and everyone in Animal Jam was going like ''OMG HE/SHE IS ON!!!' 
Hehe.. 
Ok so, bye!
P.S: I have put another Playlist on this blog. It's SCM Music Player and Penguin55544 had the same problem with the Playlist glitching. He then put SCM music player and I never see his blog lagging now. :3 Which song do you like most in this playlist? 
Fancy? XD 
Jk
Quote: MUSIC IS IMPORTANT IN LIFE!!!
Ah well that make sense. X3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D