Tuesday 3 March 2015

Clover cape

WARNING (more like good news): MUSIC FILLED POST AHEAD :O!! 
Hi jammers! We are at 5,000 views! >:)  I MIGHT make a special video for that with Camtasia which I'm getting right now!! Oh and sorry about that commenting thingy.. I did that by accident. :P
Today's new item is the Clover Cape!
Eh.. Not one of my favorites.. Gosh, I'm so picky. >:3 
Now enjoy some awesome songs: (yes, I can't make this an all AJ related again :P) 
Let's all be IMMORTALS >;D
:D 
 ♥♥♥
Ok. Back to AJ.  Yayyyy DX (dat boring game, at least for me) 
Wuv that song! oWo
Now, bye. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D