Monday 2 March 2015

Rare Construction hat+Weird poems o-o

:awkward silence:               Hi.   oWo  It's monday... >:(  (I'm your calender >8-3)  The RIM:
AJHQ wants us to be Constructors when we grow up. O_o  
Nah.. Jk. (Like usual :P)  
Ok, poem (more like ''song'') time!! 
I don't even own the first two. :'P 
Jingle bells 
by: Idk. 
Jingle bells, 
my armpit smells,
my dog ran away  (I changed this a little ;3) 
I have no friends, dropped my contact lens 
Wish my luck will change someday 
OWO
Batman
by: Unknown o2o 
I'm secretly Batman,
but no one ever had a clue.
I saved the world from destruction 
and I grew up in the zoo.
O3O
My sad old life
By: Purplestarclub >:3
When I was little (which I still am) 
I got attacked by a ram (o,o) 
 My friends made fun of me,
and I fell from a tree 
and got stung by a bee 
OWO 
I was just kidding there, huehuehue. 
Now, bye. I hope I make an ALL AJ related post yesterday.. I'm making this a ''My Little Human o,o'' 
♥♥♥Purplestarclub♥♥♥


                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D