Friday 6 March 2015

Painted heart and Shamrock glasses

Wassup (you are not supposed to answer that >:3)  :listens to Party in the Usa: No more Miley Cyrus, PLZ!? Mkay. :B   Now let's move on to AJ (finally XD):
♠_♠
:3
Now time for some childish facts >:D 
Childish like me. 
Lol.
Not really something you want to say lol on. 
Mkay. DX 
Every year, nearly four million cats are eaten in Asia. o,o
January 27 is observed as National Chocolate Day in USA :P 
Cheetahs have no Natural Enemies (lucky :3) 
                   Now........... Idk, let's take a look at my stupid transparent graphics.

How useless. DX Jk. 
Now, the saddest moment........ 
Bye >:3 






                                 

4 comments:

  1. Umm......... That uh was uh interesting..... ? O.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talk about ''creepy'' and ''weird'' ;3

      Delete
  2. Cats? Eaten?

    Strange, I believe most cultures find them "sacred".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.

      I myself live in Asia and I have never seen or heard someone eat ''cats'' before. I got this off the internet and I still find it really hard to believe.. >,<

      Delete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D