Tuesday 17 March 2015

Clover rug

Hi jammers and happy Saint Patrick's day! Sorry I'm posting pretty late, I had to go to a funeral (on SAIN'T PATRICK DAY) O,O I don't have enough time to post but I've decided to make this kind of a long post :3 So today's new item is The Clover Rug!
                                                   
The price, the fact it is non member.. I wuv this item. >:3 
:)
:3 
owo 
=3 
I always wanted to pet a Lion. >:3 
Even though they can hunt me down, eat me alive, just like animals, animals, LIKE ANIMALSSSS! O3O 
Now, time for something useful (after CENTURIES) owo
Some of the most useful and handy softwares or websites: 
Picmonkey
PicMonkey is one of the best Photo editors. I wasn't that interested in it until I watched Wisteriamoon's video and saw how much you can do on PicMonkey ;) 
Kizoa 
You can make slideshows, edit pictures, edit videos at Kizoa! :) 
Gifmaker.me
Gifmaker.me is really helpful when it comes to making gifs! 
Cooltext
If you want a new signature, Cooltext will help!
Screencast-o-matic
Screencast-o-matic is a great screen recorder that you can use with downloading or without downloading! ^-^
---------
Ok, this is getting long! :P 
Here's the Epic Seasonal tree today: 
Oooh. 
Eh.
The little leaves look SO weird in this picture!! :o
Mkay, bye! 







1 comment:

  1. Cool! :D

    Aww, that's sad that you had to go to a funeral on St. Patrick's Day. :(

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D