Saturday 28 March 2015

Flower Crown

Hi jammers! I'm SOOOOO sorry for being that inactive over the past days.. The truth is that I'm loosing interest in AJ and Blogger too. Everytime I start typing a post, I'm like ''Eh, I'll post tomorrow'' but never do. :( Plus, my exams are just too near :c
Today's new item is the Flower crown!!
Ok.. This might seem crazy. (what I'm about to say, sunshine she's here you can take a break :P) 
But I'm REALLY happy they returned! 
Now I can girly-fy my animals owo
And I bought all of them.. 
Because, I'm stupid.

See! Everybody else is happy too (I actually don't know X3) 
Aaaand.. Now I'm gonna be showing you some weird/crazy etc. stuff about Animal Jam :3
A headdress and a mira statue? I'm confused.
Oooh, so many betas..? 
Another beta..? Why does every jammer go crazy for betas when they can get 'em in stores.. Jk but like. Seriously?
I think the stores kinda look good with the betas but it's KINDA weird..
Can you read what it says? 
Hehe.. 
These easter eggs are so kool c(-: 
So, bye!
See you in my next video
X3 
I'm obsessed with videos :3 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D