Monday 30 March 2015

Rare horn Helmet

Hi jammers! Ugh, I remember those days when no AJ blogger complained about School.. (Holidays..) I don't even have spring break. :-<
I go cri.
owo
Well, today's new item is the Rare Horn Helmet, of course it's RIM!
Ooh, cool! I think the price is a little bit worth it.. :3
Now here are some graphics and backgrounds (not really for desktops :P) I made. You can use them without credit. :)




>:3 
Now for the video for today... 
I loved this video from Libertyy soo much! 
What about you, guys? 
I only have 3 minutes on the computer left. o,o
Bye bye.. :'3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D