Saturday 14 March 2015

Pi day items

Hello jammers! It's finally Saturday! >;3 The Pi day items are out and IDK why I bought ALL of them and I mean every.single. one! >,<
                                                                 
O.O 
Omg
Non member?! 
Am I dreaming? 
>:3 
Jk
Well, AJHQ really went on the good side..
Guess math makes AJHQ  happy. o,o  
Math makes me cry :'3 
We also have the Shamrock Vines in Treetop gardens
Eh, them crazy vines.
Talking about crazy.. Look what I just discovered: 


:awkward silence:
I just squish my animal's picture in MS paint and then make it big again.. :333
AJMV time! >:3 (I don't own any) 

And.. Bye! 





2 comments:

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D