Wednesday 4 March 2015

Clover tubes

Hello people of this world! I'm obsessed with Immortals  ' - ' (Awwsies.. :3)  I really need to stop watching Pedalfeet's videos to get more on the serious side... Which is like IMPOSIBLE (I was gonna type Immortals >:'3)  Today's new item is:
Omg, it's NONMEMBER. Which is like, the first time in forever. Jk. It's like a family.. >:3   
Ok, now enjoy the song I'm obsessed with right now, IMMORTALS!!
                               
We are all Immortals, mkay? Ok.. >:P 
I NEED to watch some more random videos now. I'm loosing meh sense of humor!! :O  
See, even that oh-so-rude cat thinks I'm oh-so-stupid. 
Me: 
Naw. OWO
Now bye. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D