Thursday 12 March 2015

Shamrock Fence

Hello people of this world :3 

Welcome to another boring post.  Just a warning >;O
I just watched Big Hero 6 
It's an awesome movie, better than the last one (that's what I said on Frozen too! ;3)
                                                  I think I can feel your HALO ):3  
                                           I know how evil you guys are still o,o 
                                                             JNK
Now I'm obsessed with ''demons'' 
Let's all be demons O_o 
Here are some useless graphics ;3

Here's a little something I made for When123, I was just bored so.. :P 
Eh. I know this sucks. 
And I'm also working on a ''animals'' page right now! ;) 
Bye for now!
Jam on! :) 






                                           

3 comments:

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D