Thursday 5 February 2015

Owls

Hey jaaaaammers :3 I'm sick so I slept in :P No school today! I might have school tomorrow if I stay alive (I think I'm gonna die today O3O)
                                                      ANYWAYS.. OWWWWWWWOOOOOO OWLSSSSS O3O
Aww.. I really hope they were Non member :( Though, they are cute :333 They remind me of my dead budgies :( :( :( 
There actions:
Sit (she looks grumpy there >;3 XD) 
Dancing :) 
Hopping :P
Sleeping (they sleep like an old grandma XD) 
:3 She broke her neck X3 
PIZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAA YUS O3O 
Here are the items

YUM!!! 
>:3
Whatever.. :p 
MEHEHE For all you wittle babies out there OWOO
Woah...
And.. To end this post...
:333










No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D