Wednesday 25 February 2015

Leprechaun Gnome+videos ;)

Hiya jammers! No school for me, I'm sick. :3 Yeehaw!!! (my sad and happy life o,o)   I hate this new template. I just decided to mess it up this time huehuehue.  Today's new item is the leprechaun gnome.
OWO It's a KOALA O,O    (I'm just kidding btw) Not.  :3 
Now..  Video time. The first one ain't related to AJ (not even a little bit :P) But, it's really heartwarming.. :') 
:')          ''A simple act of kindness can make an endless ripple" This is really good.. 
Now, just in case you got sad.. 
XD :'D 
And.. Bye. See ya jammerz!

4 comments:

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D