Monday 16 February 2015

Rare Heart Cape+Cherry tree+Graphics ;)

Hey jammers!!! My country lost the game yesterday OWO Irdc (Mehehe I'm sure you guessed it :B) Today's new item is................. is...................... (suspense) ....................................................... (I actually don't know, go find out for yourself) JK JK JK (I am ALWAYS kidding in everything I say)
Member...... >:( So bad so sad. O-O 
OMG, I forgot that it was RIM (I already typed up the whole post >:3) 

OINGT (Ok, it's now Graphic Time X3) My beautiful slang >:D





Feel free to use them without credit. :)
Something really true.. :'3 
Saturday:
Monday:
:'3 
Pandas are important in life >:3 So here's a gif (I do not own the images though :P)
:P
Aaaaaand... Bye. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D