Saturday 20 December 2014

Bows and Arrows, Winter Fire Pit!

Hiya Guys! Today our Jamaaliday Gift is the returning Jamaaliday gift '' The Bows and Arrows''!
What does THIS thing has to do with Jamaalidays..Oh, I know!! If an EVIL snowman attacks you, just use this! X3
The new Jamaaliday Item is the... *drum roll* Woo! The One And Only, Winter Fire Pit!!!!! WOOO!!! Now, may I stop spamming . clears throat .

This is so EPIC!!! I am almost gonna fall in this pit in excitement XD!
Oh, Naffy is throwing a party TODAY!! Cool, right? We better get ready for it. 
Now, I may recommend a song that is AWESOME!
We Are Believix! Even though you don't watch or like Winx Club, this song is perfect! I dislike Winx Club but THIS song is EPIC!!
I am gonna post after Nafaria's party too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D