Tuesday 23 December 2014

Gingerbread Top Hat!

Hey Jammers, Purple here! Today is Christmas Eve. Cool, but- I am gonna tell the truth right now- I don't celebrate Christmas.... But- still, my religion is KINDA related to the religion that celebrates Christmas.. So, it won't be so bad if I give gifts and say Merry Christmas to my friends! Ok, I PRETTY MUCH don't want to talk about religions and stuff. Today's new item is the Gingerbread Top Hat!
That IS a creative hat but for some reason, it looks like a Cake hat...
Let's move on to the new den Items.
It is great that AJHQ is giving BETTER Jamaaliday items to non members this time!
And, I sent TONS of gifts to all of my friends! And nice Jam a Grams to all the Non Members :)
Next, here's the Jamaaliday Clothing Item!
...............?!
Ever wondered how to get 1,000 Gems in 5 minutes, but you couldn't think of any way? Well, fret no more! The Training Grounds is the right adventure!
Play it 4 times and you will have 1,000 gems because 250+250+250+250= 1,000!
Oooh, I'm good at Maths O3O
Bye guys, I am not gonna be posting tomorrow!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks! I am in desperate need of gems!!! ^.^
    -Panda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^-^ Glad to hear that it helped!

      Delete
    2. Yay! I now have 2,000 gems thanks to you! XD And thank you so much for the happy jamaailday Jam-a-Gram and the gift! :hugs:
      -Panda

      Delete
    3. Aww, Np! And thanks for the gift YOU gave too! ^-^

      Delete
  2. Aww how nice! I luv the name of ur blog.







    -syspy aj

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D