Tuesday 23 December 2014

Jamaaliday Mailbox

Hey jammers, today may we welcome the Jamaaliday Mailbox.
Is it better than the the Winter Mailbox? I don't think so!
Oh.. A little dull-colored isn't it? . Past Purple comes running and says ''THAT'S MY LINE!''. Oh, I understand.... 
X3, the Top Arctics because they have founders on their big heads? Because they are Rare? Nope, no one is Top, not me, not you. Except for the fact that I was in the toppers in my class O3O.
Everyone is Rare in their own way!
Sometimes, I wonder WHY people call me Purple..? X3
Song of the day: Happy by Pharrell Williams, I feel obsessed with that song..
Bye bye!

2 comments:

  1. And then that eagle with the founder's is like, "Can I join? I have a founder!"

    Oh wait. They actually DID call themselves the "Top Arctics"! o3o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. X3
      Yup they DID call their selves '' Top Arctics''...

      Delete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D