Wednesday 10 December 2014

Helping others make YOU happy, too!

Hello jammers, posting after a LONG time right? Sorry but, I have a lesson for you all.

I was just walking around a less crowded Jamaa Township, and I found two arctic wolves, who were laughing, and one non member bunny, who was crying. The members were laughing at her for being a non member! I stood up and asked why the bunny was crying, she replied '' I am always kicked out because I am a non member, no one cares about me.'' I calmed the bunny down, told her that we all are equal, so what if non members don't have that sucking gold over their names which members have! I spoke a few more kind words too, and buddied her to make her feel a little special. She was feeling all okay now, she thanked me. It didn't JUST make the little bunny happy but it made me feel really happy that I helped someone in need too! So, if you want to be happy, then you should make someone happy!
As said by me, '' The best way to be happy, is to make someone else happy!''

Now, I am gonna make you a LITTLE less-happy... My one month quit has begun.. I didn't told you about that, right? Well, I wont be on AJ before 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D