Thursday 25 December 2014

Ice Cave

Hi guys, guess what!? Today, AJHQ TRICKED us! Instead of popping out the Advent Calender, they showed us the Daily Spin which was going like ''25 X 0 = 0''. I got angry and checked out my Den Inventory and guess what?! Our daily gift was in our den inventories!! Here is our Daily Gift for today.
The Ice Cave!
It is a mysterious item.. :3
Next we have The Snow Fort Wall as our new item in Jam Mart Furniture!
Blah...
So,  I was thinking to change my blog template because Xmas is over. I will change it to a more colorful and nice template, this time. Then yesterday was an awesome day! We ALL were hopping in the pillow room and screaming '' MERRY CHRISTMAS!''. The Barbecue turned out awesome too! I was listening to Last Christmas by Ariana Grande. It's AWESOME! Here are the gifs.

I don't know what THIS gif means.. X3
I made this won for my aunt's birthday. Okay, so I gotta go and change the blog's template!
Bye bye, keep on rocking!

5 comments:

  1. Weird.
    0 gems? Such a ripoff, AJHQ.
    Oh. AJHQ is being creepy and stalkerish by putting the so called "Daily Gift" into inventories we have automatically. :/
    Weird.
    That's awesome!
    Cute animations. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and Yes, AJ IS being pretty creepy.. I wonder if tomorrow they'll do the same.. I hope not!

      Delete
  2. I love your gifs! And this new template is so cute! :)
    -Panda

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D