Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas!!

Hey, hey guys! What's up? Merry Christmas!!! ( If you celebrate it O3O) As it is Christmas, we have some nice items!
 The Jamaaliday gift for today is a pair of Jamaaliday Wings and you get 1 diamond if you are a member.
I love these but I thought they would look pretty big.. Sadly, they are medium... The design on it is really nice, still!
Next, our Jamaaliday den item is the.... Sleigh Runaway! 
I also made two WEIRD Gifs...

X3! Just look at the last one!
O3O 
I said that I won't be posting on Christmas, but I changed my mind. I had to wrap many gifts for my Aunt, its her birthday! Yay! We are doing Barbeque, if you don't know what that is, its like you grill meat, chicken .ETC in the Yard. It is SUPER fun! It sounds weird but it's awesome! 
How Barbeque food is like:
Mhmmm.. Yummy...
I hope you have an AWESOME Christmas or Hanukkah or whatever you celebrate in Holidays. :)
Bye bye! Gotta go celebrate her Birthday and do some BBQ!

2 comments:

  1. Cool post! ^.^ I like your gif! Happy birthday to your aunt! BBQ YESSHHHHH!!! yummmmmeehhhhh!!! XD I am so weird...
    -Panda

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D