Monday 4 January 2016

About me (Q/A style)

Hello jammers! My winter holidays flew by so quickly. e,e I had to go to school today, but I decided to stay home because half of the class won't be attending. Half of them would be in the School Fair which is always boring. C: Staying home was a better option.
So, I know that I could've just asked you guys to leave some questions for this post, but I only have three followers. :P So I'm just gonna make some questions up and answer them.

1. How did you find Animal Jam?
Ans. I have two posts on this topic but none of them are very accurate. Before I used to play Animal Jam, I used to go on this site called ''WikiHow''. You might want to check it out, it has some cool how to's. Well anyways, I stumbled upon this article called ''how to look like MLPs in Animal Jam''. I checked it out, because why not? That Sunday night, I decided to play that game and ya...
2. How did you get into blogging?
Ans. I've always wanted to make my own site since I visited the internet but I wasn't sure how to. I searched that topic and I soon learned how to make a blog on Wordpress. It was originally going to be called ''The Pink Fox''. I wasn't very intrigued by WordPress so I just stopped trying. Then my mother created a Google Account and I was allowed to use it to create a blog from Blogger. I was inspired by snowyclaw's blog but the only thing I was into was the comment section. XD So I visited many other blogs and The Animal Jam Whip was probably the one that I found interesting. I became buddies with Nafaria9 and started posting more about Animal Jam than real life. Animal Jam Buddy was also one of the blogs that was SUPER inspiring to me.
3. What was your first AJ animal?
Ans. It was Blossom ShyBunny (which I decided to keep after I lost my membership). She was a white bunny with wings and a flower. I still have the first items on my account.
 4. Who is your best buddy and your worst buddy?
Ans. All of my buddies right now are my best buddies. I know you're probably going to think I'm mean but Smart35351 was a great buddy (IRL and AJ). Now she completely forgot me and hangs out with the other team members. I always have to sit alone in class because she is hanging out with the other 3 friends. So she is probably the worst buddy. :P
5. How old are you?
Ans. I plan to keep this a secret until I grow a little older...
6. Pets?
Ans. No, sadly. I used to have adorable little budgies which two of you probably know about. They died. :(
7. In which month and year did you enjoy AJ the most?
Ans. December 2014 was EPIC! I used to spend 5 hours playing Animal Jam. :O XD All of my buddies, especially Penguin, Naffy, Carrot, Awesomepanda know what I'm talking about! I think it was because all of us were, well... Kinda young and we didn't have a lot of burden over us. This year was awful. One buddy visits me and we have a little talk and then, bam. Gone. I miss 2014. I want to go back in time! :')
8. Thoughts about 2015
Ans. As I mentioned in the last answer, it was awful. Not only talking about Animal Jam but IRL too. My grades went down even though I used to get A's EVERYTIME! Now my new classmates are beating me even though I study day and night. I get bullied more and well, things weren't good in 2015. The beginning of 2015 was alright, to be honest.
9. What are your hobbies beside AJ and blogging?
Ans. I enjoy drawing, writing and my weirdest hobby is about to be revealed... I like collecting toys. :facepalm: I didn't enjoy collecting toys back in Summer, I think and then I started liking it.
10: What kind of videos do you watch?
Ans. Animal Jam videos, toys (well, I have to watch them because of my brother...), cooking videos, DIY videos and educational videos (ASAPScience and Mathew Santoro), MLP videos. I am subscribed to mostly Animal Jammers.
11: All of your favourite foods?
Ans. Macaroni, BBQ chicken, soup, chinese rice, Fries, Chips, Pizza, Chocolate milk, Icecream, Apples, DONUTS, Chocolate Chip cookies, donuts and donuts.
12: Which thing did you hate about your past self?
Ans. I had AWFUL grammar, I used to give out personal information on Social media, I used to love adopting on AJ(bleghhh).
---------------------------------
Now I'm tired of typing. So leave your questions below if you still have any. I'll see you guys (I guess... School has started so...). Peace out! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D