Wednesday 27 January 2016

Heart Wand

Hey people of le rainbow-y worldddd! No, really. WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?!1!? PURPLESTARCLUB, of course. Nah, JK. I don't. OR DO IT? DUN DUN DUN
Never mind. I hate myself
I hate everything.
I love donuts.
I HATE EVERYTHING
Sorry, that was just me being me... I guess...........
Today's new item is the Heart Wand.
MAGICALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
UNICORNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE
JOHN CENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
NVMNVMISUCKNVMNVM
My posts are just junk. Seriously, go do something else. WHY WASTE THEM 2 MINUTES OF YOUR LIFE READING MY PAWSTS? You can seriously do something reaaaaaaally big in these 2 minutes. You can climb a mountain, break rocks, die. OH I'M SO MESSED UP. NAH DON'T DO IT. 
Time for something really serious. 
REALLY 
SERIOUS.
Once upon a time there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The end.
Ya, that was sad.
Now, I'm going to tell you le story of how Animal Scam, uh I mean, Animal ''Jam'' was born/made/whatever.
John: HEY LET'S MAKE A GAME, CENA!
Cena: Ya, dude. TOTALLY.
John: Aha, man. I'm a total genius. 
Cena: idiot.
Then John and Cena worked very hard (it was made in 2 minutes tho :trollface:).
John: We've been working so hard for this game, but we haven't planned a name yet.
Cena: Nah man. It has animals in it so let's name it ''Animal''
John: What are you eating?
Cena: Bread.
John: No man, like. WHAT'S IN THE BREAD?
Cena: Jam.
John: We should totally name it Animal Jam.
Cena: :pukes: I wouldn't want ANIMALS in my jam.
John: We'll make others puke too.
mom: WHAT YOU DOING?
John: We're making a game. 
Mom: Animal Jam!? That sounds so wrong! U NO GET COKIEE
John: No mom. The animals will be jamming to music.
Mom: What music...?
Cena: Smoke wee-
John: NO NO NO NO 
John: Animal Jam it is! 


Then magical people played the game and the end.
BYE 
I know I'm awkward. 


3 comments:

  1. Best. Blog. EVER.

    Swag Rating:

    <3 <3 <3 MUCH SWEG IS PRESENT HERE <3 <3 <3 BEEEOOOO BEEEOOOO SWAG WARNING AAAAAAAAJGIJRAKJALJJIAJGHHH YAY :D

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D