Wednesday 20 January 2016

Having troubles viewing my blog?

Hi, so um... So I think there are some problems in this blog. This week, I was searching for some fun widgets for my blog (I was planning to change my blog template too, but EHH). I found this one called Web Disaster (go to the site to understand). Now, I wasn't planning to put it on my blog, but I was curious to see what happens. I was expecting to see little animated creatures on my screen, but once I added it to my blog, things got weird. I tried to open up this blog, but it wasn't loading! It was just a blank white page and nothing else. O,O
I thought it was just my computer being weird, but I wasn't completely sure because I just reinstalled my Windows. I still moved on. After a day or two, some of the viewers started to tell me that they can't view this blog either (I just saw the complaints today -.-). So today, I went ahead and removed that widget (which I think caused the problem). Now I can view my blog again without waiting for it to load for a thousand hours (sarcasm :P). I'm curious to know if things got better for you all too. 
Also, some of you were having problems commenting on this blog. I changed the commenting settings to the pop-up thingy. I really do hate it, but I found out that it is one of the reasons you can't comment. I hope my blog becomes less glitchy or else...............
............................................................
.........................................................................
I DON'T KNOW XD
If you still can't comment or view my blog, feel free to tell me on my social media, like Youtube, Gmail, Instagram.
Peace out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D